We want to help you generate more leads, increase brand awareness, and energize your sales team.
It’s no secret that the clean energy economy is growing at a furious pace. It's also more competitive than ever.
Despite strong growth, some firms are struggling in a competitive environment to maintain revenue certainty. Clean energy businesses, such as solar and wind companies, can do better by learning from other industries and embracing proven marketing strategies to unlock competitive advantages and delight their customers.
There's no shortage of creative and advertising agencies out there. What makes us different is that we can elevate the conversation to your level and create content that will resonate with both new sales targets and educated buyers.
DG+Design gets details like renewable portfolio standards, power purchase agreements, site leases, wholesale versus retail electricity, level 3 charging, and more.
We can create a marketing and creative package to suit your needs.
"I started DG+Design to fill a void in the clean energy industry for high quality creative and marketing support that doesn’t break the bank."
CEO and Founder, David Ganske
David Ganske has worked on clean energy projects for residential homeowners, businesses, and public sector agencies for over a decade.
He has held leadership positions at SunEdison and most recently ForeFront Power, where he successfully launched a new renewable energy brand from scratch and built a team of skilled marketers.
Here’s a little more about his accomplishments:
- 10+ years energy industry experience; 300+ MW of solar backlog contribution, representing $40M in gross margin
- Held marketing and operations leadership positions at leading renewable energy developers
- Consultant for the Department of Energy, Environmental Protection Agency, The World Bank, and Columbia University’s Earth Institute through the United Nations Development Programme
- Director and producer of Front Range Change, an award-winning documentary film on the transition from coal to renewable energy in Colorado - now available on Amazon Prime Video
- MPA in International Energy Management and Policy from Columbia University; BA in Economics from University of Virginia
- NABCEP PV Installer Certification (2010-2016); LEED GA; Part 107 FAA Certified
Why Invest in Marketing?
Get the results you need to succeed in your market.
Whether your targets are in megawatts, carbon emissions reductions, kilowatt-hours, forest acres preserved, or anything else related to sustainability, you're in the right place and we'll work with you to acheive your goals.
Let’s talk about your marketing and creative needs.
Simply fill out the form, book a meeting with us, or contact us directly. We're looking forward to hearing from you!