We want to help you generate more leads, increase brand awareness, and energize your sales team.
It’s no secret that the clean energy economy is growing at a furious pace. It's also more competitive than ever.
Despite strong growth, some firms are struggling in a competitive environment to maintain revenue certainty. Clean energy businesses, such as solar and wind companies, can do better by learning from other industries and embracing proven marketing strategies to unlock competitive advantages and delight their customers.
There's no shortage of creative and advertising agencies out there. What makes us different is that we can elevate the conversation to your level and create content that will resonate with both new sales targets and educated buyers.
DG+Design gets details like renewable portfolio standards, power purchase agreements, site leases, wholesale versus retail electricity, level 3 charging, and more.
We can create a marketing and creative package to suit your needs.
"I started DG+Design to fill a void in the clean energy industry for high quality creative and marketing support that doesn’t break the bank."
CEO and Founder, David Ganske
Founder and CEO
David has worked on clean energy projects for residential homeowners, businesses, and public sector agencies for over a decade.
He has held leadership positions at SunEdison and most recently ForeFront Power, where he successfully launched a new renewable energy brand from scratch and built a team of skilled marketers.
Here’s a little more about his accomplishments:
- 10+ years energy industry experience; 300+ MW of solar backlog contribution, representing $40M in gross margin
- Held marketing and operations leadership positions at leading renewable energy developers
- Consultant for the Department of Energy, Environmental Protection Agency, The World Bank, and Columbia University’s Earth Institute through the United Nations Development Programme
- Director and producer of Front Range Change, an award-winning documentary film on the transition from coal to renewable energy in Colorado - now available on Amazon Prime Video
- MPA in International Energy Management and Policy from Columbia University; BA in Economics from University of Virginia
- NABCEP PV Installer Certification (2010-2016); LEED GA; Part 107 FAA Certified
Director, Clean Energy
- Drives content creation for solar and storage clients
- MBA from University of Texas with concentration in Clean Energy Technology
- Experience includes Energy Vault, ForeFront Power, Fluence, and EDF
Manager, Market Research and Policy
- Leads policy analysis, market research, and content writing for several clients
- Currently a graduate student at Columbia University
- Experience includes REBA, Mercy Corps, BRAC, and Build Edison
Marketing Manager, Clean Energy
- Leads digital marketing and social strategy for clients
- Skilled marketing professional with private sector and non-profit organizations
- Experience includes Tigo Energy, Plastic Pollution Coalition, and ZETA
Join the DG+Design team and help grow the clean energy economy.
Marketing Associate, Clean Energy
Los Angeles or Remote // FULL-time
We are seeking a Clean Energy Marketing Associate to join our team on a full-time basis. Part-time opportunities are also available. Specific work will include creating content for clients, including blogs, white papers, and market research reports. Ideal candidates have some experience working in the clean energy industry and a passion for sustainability.
Director, Web Design
Los Angeles or Remote // Full-time
Los Angeles or Remote // Part-time or Full-time
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team on either a part-time or full-time basis. Specific work will include collateral design, website mockups, social post and ad creation, and branding. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of graphic design principles and experience with website design. They thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and are ready to learn about new technologies and products.
Why Invest in Marketing?
Get the results you need to succeed in your market.
Whether your targets are in megawatts, carbon emissions reductions, kilowatt-hours, forest acres preserved, or anything else related to sustainability, you're in the right place and we'll work with you to acheive your goals.
Let’s talk about your marketing and creative needs.
Simply fill out the form, book a meeting with us, or contact us directly. We're looking forward to hearing from you!